PILOT APTITUDE BATTERY TEST SET-1
PABT: Practice Session INSAB Test-I
Guys I am putting some practice question for Pilot AptitudeBattery Test: PABT .These are only sample questions asked in PABT , prepare foryour PABT here. More practice sets for PABT Test of SSB Interview will beuploaded soon.
Question 1- Six meter reading test
Your options : your plane is
- At 420 m/sec, heading toward North-East, at 1040ft height, increasing steadily without turning.
- At 420 m/sec, heading toward North of North-East,at 1040 ft height, increasing rapidly without turning.
- At 420 m/sec, heading toward East of North-East,at 1040 ft height, increasing steadily without turning.
- At 420 m/sec, heading toward North of North-East,at 1040 ft height, increasing steadily without turning.
Your Options: your plane is1. At 500m/sec, heading East of N-E, at 1000 ft,decreasing rapidly with a right bank at 20degree.2. At 500m/sec, heading North of N-E, at 1000 ft,decreasing steadily with a left bank at 40degree.3. At 600m/sec, heading East of N-E, at 1000 ft,decreasing steadily with a right bank at 45degree.4. At 400m/sec, heading E, at 1000 ft, decreasingrapidly with a right bank.
Ans. 1 Know all facts about all meter then try to solve them again
Q.3 Three meter Test
1. Noise in east position.2. If a circle is pointing towards you the plkaneis going to south3. If tail is shown it is going north.4. Opposite direction of (i)Ans 3As if banks right the wings are not clearly visible.Conclusion Don’t panic if you hasn’t practice, everyone will be likeyou there. Key is listen to instructor carefully there is always a room forimprovement.
I’m Deepak Tomar. I have completed my M.Tech in Computer Science and now i am working as a Govt. Employee in UP Police, I Love to help others and making friends, you can connect to me on facebook for any help- I will be happy to help you .