Methodfor formation of words in Word Association Test
I have written my previous post about introduction of WAT and how should we write WAT in SSB. Again in this post i am posting some useful methods that will guide you about writing better sentences in WAT. Read all the sentence given with words carefully and go according to this while attempting WAT.
DONT FORGET TO LIKE OUR FB PAGE–
OW+ role words (is, shows, reflects, reveals, projects, demonstratesor any helping verb) + other words
(1) Love reflects affections.
(2) Love is a healthy bond of humanrelationship.
(3) Love binds two persons
(4) Love increases brotherhood.
(1) Acceptance reflects adaptability.
(2) Acceptance a challenge shows bravery/courage.
(3) Acceptance new ideas show adjustment.
(4) Acceptance a new opportunity showsinitiative.
(5) Acceptance reveals willingness.
(1) A reward motivates anyone.
(2) A reward reflects appreciation of merit.
(3) A reward is an index of success.
(4) A reward is always an incentive to improvefurther.
(5) A reward demonstrate an achievement.
(1) A sacrifice reflects courage.
(2) A sacrifice shows devotion or loyalty.
(3) A sacrifice of life is the highest kind ofsacrifice.
METHOD FOR –VE WORDS:
(1) Denial method
TPSN + Denial words (is not, does not, has not, never) + OW + Otherwords.
(1) A good friend never hates his ownfriend.
TPSN DW OW OTW
(2) A good army officer never hates hisown soldiers.
(3) A good captain does not hates his ownplayers.
(4) A leader never hates his followers.
(5) A good father never hates his own children.
(6) A good scientist never hates goodinvention of life.
(1) A scientist never rejects newinventions of life.
(2) A good officer never reject his dutiesand responsibility.
(3) A good manager does not rejectvaluable suggestions from his colleagues.
(4) A brave never rejects challenges of life.
(1) A good army officer never punishes aninnocent soldiers.
(2) A good teacher never punishes anhonest student.
(3) A true judge never punishes a personfor his guiltless offence.
(1) A good leader is never selfish ofpromoting his own interest.
(2) A sincere friend is never selfishwith his own friends.
(3) A good captain is never selfish ofpersonal achievement.
(4) He is not selfish of his ownpublicity.
(2) Remedial method
R.W. + Remove/overcome + O.W
(1) Fear: courage overcomes fear.
(2) Loneliness:Friendship overcomes loneliness.
(3) slow: Speed overcomesslowness.
(4) Disease: goodtreatment removes desease.
(5) Dark: Brightnessremoves darkness.
(6) Illiteracy: Education removes illiteracy.
(1) Avoid the following in your sentences:proverbs, quotations, idioms, in which the original word Is used ( borrowedexp)
(2) Model verb like should could, can , may,might, must ( conditional words)
(3) Imperative sentences like givingorders, suggestions or instructions etc for example Do this? Do that?
(4) After seeing the words write thesentence directly while underlining the original word ( don not write originalword before sentence)
(5) Write your sentence in the presenttense.
(6) Do not leave any word without asentence.
(7) Avoid overwriting and cutting
(8) Maintain the sequence of word asshown in the test.
o WORD ASSOCIATION TEST: INTRODUCTION AND FORMATION RULES
o WORD ASSOCIATION TEST : PRACTICE SET 1
o HOW TO WRITE NEGATIVE WORDS IN WORD ASSOCIATION
o WORD ASSOCIATION TEST : PRACTICE SET 2
how to write WAT in SSB WAT in SSB WAT Practice Sets WORD ASSOCIATION TEST ← Previous Posts Next Posts →
I’m Deepak Tomar. I have completed my M.Tech in Computer Science and now i am working as a Govt. Employee in UP Police, I Love to help others and making friends, you can connect to me on facebook for any help- I will be happy to help you .