A PERSON STANDING AT BASE OF MOUNTAIN
Guys i am putting this PPDT story for you so that you can have a general idea of how to write a PPDT story on a Person Standing at base of Mountain scene. THE BEST WAY TO PREPARE FOR BASIC SCREENING TEST: PPDT IS TO PRACTICE MORE AND MORE AND BOOST YOUR WRITING SPEED.
sample PPDT picture on a person standing at base of mountain
25 to 30 years
What has already happened
Mountaineer probably planning for a mountain expedition in the Himalayan range
Carrying out survey of the mountain peak and finding a possible solution to make expedition a success by mapping plotting route recce and planning
Productive, expedition, reconnaissance
Come to a common consensus
Probably a venture in the mountains which is successful
1. Read between the pictures andsteadily move toward your perception.
2. The picture is keep blurred so thatyour time to understand the surrounding.
3. The mountainous terrain should beappreciated and commented.
4. The role model remains the centre ofattraction indicating your personality.
5. The character should be strong andlead the mission.
6. The story should be result orientedand all the participants should be given a hearing before concluding the main theme.
· How to Analyse the Picture In PICTURE PERCEPTION AND DESCRIPTIONTEST(PPDT)
· How to write a PPDT story on Eve Teasing Case: Set 3
· PPDT STORY ON A PERSON STANDING IN FRONT OF MIRROR: PRACTICESET 4
· HOW TO WRITE PPDT STORY ON BRIDGE SCENE: SET 5
Basic Screening Test Day 1 at SSB Interview Download preparation meterial for SSB How to write a PPDT story PICTURE PERCEPTION AND DESCRIPTION TEST(PPDT) PPDT Exaples in SSB PPDT in SSB Interview PPDT practice sets Study meterial For SSB download ← Previous Posts Next Posts →
I’m Deepak Tomar. I have completed my M.Tech in Computer Science and now i am working as a Govt. Employee in UP Police, I Love to help others and making friends, you can connect to me on facebook for any help- I will be happy to help you .