A Person Standing in Frontof Mirror
Guys i am putting this PPDT story for you so that you can have a general idea of how to write a PPDT story on a person standing in front of mirror scene. This is very general picture and generally shown in all Psychology: TAT pictures, prepare for how to write a PPDT as well as TAT story from here, THE BEST WAY TO PREPARE FOR BASIC SCREENING TEST: PPDT IS TO PRACTICE MORE AND MORE AND BOOST YOUR WRITING SPEED.
SAMPLE PPDT PICTURE OF A PERSON STANDING IN FRONT OF MIRROR
What have u seen in the picture
A man is standing in front of a mirror in a room
25 to 30 years positive
What has already happened
Cleared IAS prelim examination
Preparing for the interview
Productive and interview successful
Come to a common consensus
Mission achieved with high level dedication
1. Seethe picture critically and evaluate such circumstances and situation.
2. Thesurrounding area should be commented in great detail with the central characterbeing the role model of the event.
3. Linkthe event and come up to a rational thought process.
4. Writethe story chronologically.
5. Describethe present happenings and after affects.
6. Havea meaningful interpretation listen to each other carefully and come to a soundjudgement.
Basic Screening Test Day 1 at SSB Interview Download preparation meterial for SSB How to write a PPDT story PICTURE PERCEPTION AND DESCRIPTION TEST(PPDT) PPDT Exaples in SSB PPDT in SSB Interview PPDT practice sets Study meterial For SSB download ← Previous Posts Next Posts →
I’m Deepak Tomar. I have completed my M.Tech in Computer Science and now i am working as a Govt. Employee in UP Police, I Love to help others and making friends, you can connect to me on facebook for any help- I will be happy to help you .