A person running in thedirection of a train
Guys get a general idea of how to write a PPDT story on A person running in the direction of a train
scene. This is typical and confusing picture read the sample story and write like this.
Sample PPDT picture on a person running in train direction
What have you seen in the picture
One person running in the direction of the railway track and a train coming from the opposite direction.
18 to 20
What has already happened
Making himself mentally and physically tough and reaching the destination and driving own life to glory like the train helping people to reach destination.
Come to a common consensus
Learning from routine events and making life meaningful with effort.
1. The picture depicts a person runningin the direction of the train in an hospitable terrain and line of mountain asthe back.
2. The surrounding area which looks akinto village should be commented
3. The address by the main charactershould be related to the train and the track and lessons derived out of suchconditions.
4. The train can possible act to achieveobjectives in life.
5. Listen to all the students takingpart in the discussion.
6. The views of other students should betaken into account at the time of common consensus.
· How to Analyse the Picture In PICTURE PERCEPTION AND DESCRIPTIONTEST(PPDT)
· HOW TO WRITE A PPDT STORY ON A DEAD BODY SCENCE: SET 1
· How to write a PPDT story on Eve Teasing Case: Set 3
· HOW TO WRITE PPDT STORY ON A PERSON ADDRESSING TWO STUDENTS IN A ROOM:SET 7
Basic Screening Test Day 1 at SSB Interview Download preparation meterial for SSB How to write a PPDT story PICTURE PERCEPTION AND DESCRIPTION TEST(PPDT) PPDT Exaples in SSB PPDT in SSB Interview ← Previous Posts Next Posts →
I’m Deepak Tomar. I have completed my M.Tech in Computer Science and now i am working as a Govt. Employee in UP Police, I Love to help others and making friends, you can connect to me on facebook for any help- I will be happy to help you .