GTO-Essentials of Progressive Group Task:PGT
Guys I am uploading the instructions that need to be followin Progressive Group Task: PGT of SSB Interview, you should always rememberthese points while performing PGT.
- · Theoretical skills are not at premium, butpractical intellect is required to be demonstrated with reasoning and logic.
- · Generally the complete group should performcollectively, and you should try to be part of group instead of being away fromit.
- · Ideas and views play a vital role and thereforecontribute physically, practically in a friendly surrounding and create ahealthy atmosphere in the group.
- · Do not give ideas from a distance instead youshould perform over the obstacles you should perform physically to qualify andshow your ideas to the assessor and satisfy your subordinates.
- · In case of any violence of the rule explained bythe Group Testing Officer, the candidate should get back to the initialposition during infringement and retry the ideas again differently.
- · Remember you have to lead from the front ratherthan being a spectator. You must perform at each and every structure to qualifyby giving ideas and views which are practically viable.
- · Assist your friend in carrying helping materialsand load at the time of maneuvering the obstacles
- · Candidates should keep thinking about freshinnovative ideas, instead of giving defeatist/borrowed ideas of students notmaking the grade at the SSB’s,
- · Candidate should be vigilant, watchful andalways display pleasant disposition. Minor setbacks should not spoil peace ofmind. It is natural that the person who works is bound to make mistakes, so youare bound to commit it too. The person who learns from mistakes, generally progresses,as compared to a person who acts to be ultimate with borrowed knowledge, copiedideas and shows poor intellectual fibre.
- · A movable drum called (OTMD) is also keptbetween the start line and finish line in the form a helping material which canbe approached, lifted and moved at the discretion of the group and used innegotiating over the obstacle. The OTMD can be moved only once during theconduct of the task specified.
- · Candidates to ensure that the helping materialis used individually or collectively without tying each other. Any two rigidhelping Material cannot be tied and used collectively, i.e. tying of twoplanks/two ballies together is forbidden. The students can utilize the helpingmaterial individually and are permitted to place on helping material on top ofthe other collectively without breaking the rules. If need be, the helpingmaterial is permitted to be tied to a structure and utilized successfully.
- · The candidates give ideas and views which aregenerally aided by elaborated intellectual thought process and practicalintelligence.
- · First obstacle is generally simple and easy toperform, but attention should be focused on the 2-4 obstacles of PGT isessential.
- · PGT has four set, HGT has one set akin to thirdtask of the PGT, and Command Task is a single/complex task depending on themental caliber of the student. Final group Task: FGT is also akin to HGT or fourth obstacle ofthe PGT. Remember all task are important do it effectively.
I’m Deepak Tomar. I have completed my M.Tech in Computer Science and now i am working as a Govt. Employee in UP Police, I Love to help others and making friends, you can connect to me on facebook for any help- I will be happy to help you .