Group Planning Exercise with Solution: Set 1
Guys I have visited many sites but I hardly found any GroupPlanning Exercise: GPE with solution. So guys I am posting a Group PlanningExercise or Military Planning Exercise with solution. This will help you understand the basics of GPE and howto narrate GPE/MPE in your SSB Interview. It is most important section of GTOTasks. Each of you in your Group may have different solution for GPE/MPE and allast one of you has to narrate a common solution keeping all the solutions inmind. Main thing considered in GPE is Time management.
Sample Picture: Group Planning Exercise
You are a group of students coming from your small townKalapur in a minibus going to neighbouring district town Nimganj to appear inan Exam commencing at 11:15 a.m. after dismounting from the minibus at villageRuppar you are waiting for the steamer to go across River Koyal. Suddenly avillager comes to you for help and informs that an old dilapidated haveli onthe outskirts of the village Ruppar has crumbled down crushing five men, out ofwhich two are seriously injured. He also tells that while he was working in hisfield nearby, he overheard two terrotists who had planted a bomb on the RailwayBridge on River Koyal and timed it to blow up at 10:15 a.m., when Mimganj-Kalapur passengers passes over it. He further added that they have gone tovillage Chara where they plan to exchange the contraband they were carryingwith other party at 10:20 a.m. at Raju Hotel and chalk out plan to destroy aPontoon Bridge on River Koyal further upstream, subsequently as you werelistening to this villager another shepherd comes running asking for help toput out the fire in his hut where he stored haystack and fodder for his cattle.Some additional information is available as follows:
- The streamer serviceis twice a day and comes at 9:30 a.m. to leave for Nimganj.
- The minibus leaves back of Kalapur at 9:20 a.m. and itsspeed is 40 kmph.
- Due to some problemlocal communication form village Ruppar is out of order.
- The fisherydepartment located on River Koyal has one rowing boat with capacity of four. Maximumspeed upstream is 6 kmph and downstream is 15 kmph.
- Down train leavesKalapur at 10:30 a.m. to reach Nimganj at 11:00 a.m.
Time now is 9 a.m. as bold young men what action will youtake?
We are a group of 10 students at Ruppar. We have to reachNimganj by 11:15 a.m. to give exam. We are presently waiting for steamer, andwe have to tackle the following situations in the meanwhile:
- To give first aidand evacuation to all five injured people.
- To inform and helpauthorities to stop Bomb blast at Railway Bridge.
- To nab terrorists atVillage Chara.
We will handle these situations in the following manner:
- Two of us will givefirst aid to injure and will borrow a jeep form Ruppar. They will take theinjured to Kalapur and admit them in hospital. The distance is 45 km so it willtake two hours and reach by 10 a.m. this group will them go to Chara in samejeep. Distance is 20 km, and it will take 30 min subsequently will join 4th group.
- Three of us will goto other side of river ina boat. From there, we will take lift in car and willreach Nimganj by 9:15am since distance is 10 km will inform police station atMimganj and railway station at Nimganj and Kalapur, so that the NimganjKalapur-Passenger can be delayed. This group will accompany police and bombsquad to Railway Bridge to neutralize the bomb. Distance is 10 km so in policejeep they will reach by 9:30 am approximately.
- Two of us will takethe boat and reach pontoon Bridge and guard it till the 2nd grouparrives with police and Bob squad. Distance is 6 km, so it will take ½ hour toreach the location.
- There of three of uswill accompany armed villagers to Chara on Motorcycles and nab terrorists ofRaju hotel at 10:20 am. The group will take position in advance, nab theculprits and hand them over the police.
- Military PLANNING EXERCISE: Practice set 2
GPE in SSB Interview GPE Practice sets for SSB GROUP PLANNING EXERCISE GTO In SSB What is GPE in SSB ← Previous Posts Next Posts →
I’m Deepak Tomar. I have completed my M.Tech in Computer Science and now i am working as a Govt. Employee in UP Police, I Love to help others and making friends, you can connect to me on facebook for any help- I will be happy to help you .