Two People Standing on Topof a Rope Bridge
Guys get a general idea of how to write a PPDT story on two person standing on bridge scene. I have also putted the same story in Psychology: Sample TAT stories, have a look at TAT story also.
Sample PPDT Picture on two person standing on rope bridge
What have you seen in the picture
Two persons standing on the rope bridge with the river flowing underneath.
20 to 25 yrs
What has already happened
A visit to a national park
Getting ready to see wild life in the forested area across the river line
Adventure trip and mission successful
Come to a common consensus
Adventure loving and enjoying the natural environment
1. The picture depicts a river linescene and a rope bridge across the bank.
2. The one character of the two shoulddisplay the role model and lead the event.
3. The natural layout of the river linecan be a part of write up.
4. The story perceives should beproductive and meaningful.
5. The event should involve both thecharacter.
6. Have a meaningful sequence of events,listen to all candidates and lead to a faithful discussion and conclusion.
Basic Screening Test Day 1 at SSB Interview Download preparation meterial for SSB How to write a PPDT story PICTURE PERCEPTION AND DESCRIPTION TEST(PPDT) PPDT Exaples in SSB PPDT in SSB Interview PPDT practice sets Study meterial For SSB download ← Previous Posts Next Posts →
I’m Deepak Tomar. I have completed my M.Tech in Computer Science and now i am working as a Govt. Employee in UP Police, I Love to help others and making friends, you can connect to me on facebook for any help- I will be happy to help you .