Picture Perception and Description Test: A Dead body Scene
Guys i am putting this PPDT story for you so that you can have a general idea of how to write a PPDT story on Dead Body scene. THE BEST WAY TO PREPARE FOR BASIC SCREENING TEST: PPDT IS TO PRACTICE MORE AND MORE AND BOOST YOUR WRITING SPEED.
What have you seen in the picture
A room scene, probably a dead body on a bed & two people sitting on the side. A table is placed on the write with medicines and a stand at the back of bed.
Three including a dead body
18 to 20 years and 30 to 35 years
What has already happened
Probably a martyr lead down the life for the nation
Cremation and the dead body of the martyr before emotional seen with due encouragement to take revenge with the enemy
Productive and challenging
Come to a common consensus
Probably a martyr laid down life in the operation
1. The picture show for screening test isgenerally blurred.
2. See the picture carefully and the surroundingareas before writing on the sheet.
3. Identify all the important character andcomment with authenticity.
4. Be with the picture and improve yourperception gradually.
5. Logical analysis is important to come torational conclusion.
6. The dead body and the person around should becommented and lesson learnt should be related to the diseased character.
Basic Screening Test Day 1 at SSB Interview How to write a PPDT story PICTURE PERCEPTION AND DESCRIPTION TEST(PPDT) PPDT Exaples in SSB PPDT in SSB Interview PPDT practice sets ← Previous Posts Next Posts →
I’m Deepak Tomar. I have completed my M.Tech in Computer Science and now i am working as a Govt. Employee in UP Police, I Love to help others and making friends, you can connect to me on facebook for any help- I will be happy to help you .