CDS (Combined Defense Services) -The exam iscarried out twice in a year and it is a very good option for graduate candidate to apply for the defense services. The age limit for the CDS exam is19 to 25 years. Both male and female candidate can apply for the CDS exam. The main condition is that theapplicant should be unmarried Indian citizen. The applying candidate should bephysical and mentally strong and free from any kind of disability and disease.After CDS a candidate can apply in any branch of Indian defense servicesaccording to his interest.
CDS Exam conduct by UPSC Department twotimes in a year (CDS 1) & (CDS 2). This written exam organized to takeadmission in Indian Military Academy (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), AirForce Academy (AFA), and Officers Training Academy (OTA). Successfullyqualified candidates called for Interview by Service Selection Board (SSB).
Here are the most important UPSCCombined Defense Services
exam tips that will help you.
· Firstly, refer to thecomplete syllabus
for the exam to begin your preparation accordingly. Find out whatexactly you are supposed to study, and how to study for CDS Exam
comes next. Always study the syllabus of CDS examwhich will help you to understand what they might ask in CDS exam paper.
· Plan a study routine in advance, giveallotted time for each subject and focus on onetopic at a time, proper planning givesyou complete output.
· Needs to update yourself toprepare for CDS by many ways like Reading Newspapers, Watching News channels,Join many events which are suitable to enhance your overall General knowledge.Should know the Government activities and policies, politics, sports, bankingsector, RBI functions and policies
, share market, technology world etc.
· The most important tips istime management. Only
those who are able to solvequestions accurately and quickly are the ones who can crack the exam, youshould set proper time for all subjects because without time setting you arejust wasting your time. Set a time for each question, spend only one minute perquestion in the beginning, not to waste much time on questions at thebeginning. Test yourself before exam much time as a trial this trick can helpyou lot in your UPSC Exam.
· Start your CDS preparationtopic wise, first complete one subject then start another, as you complete old topics start revisingit, till you are perfect in those topics. Study topic wise with proper timemanagement get you success in an easy way. To have better understanding oftopics, refer to the CDS exam questions blueprint.
· Make a habit of noting of important pointsand formulas, which makes you feel easier while revising instead searchingwhole book again.
· Solve and practice mock test series, more you practice, you get to knowwhere you are lacking behind, level of understanding and strengths, which willhelp you to increase your score. And try UPSC CDS model papers and prepare for CDS online with many testseries, mock test etc. Also, check CDS previous year question papers for abetter idea of the exam, you can also take coaching for CDS exam too. Thismethod of preparation is followed by many successful candidates.
· You should always have a positive approach.And should not think about failure, should work hard and give your 100 percentduring the exam. Also should be confident about what you study. After all theDefense Forces is all about courage and confidence.
· Best method is to discusswhat you learned with your friends and co-aspirants. There is a good chancethat you will learn a thing or two from them, might even teach them somethingyou learnt.
· Books are the major sourceof study material for CDS Exam. So, buy some top most books for CDS it givesyou more information and idea close to the exam and also expected questions forupcoming CDS Exam. Consider various preparation sources like books, e-books,online preparation, online groups, blogs etc. This will make your preparationbetter and you will also discover things which you are not aware of whilepreparing with the single source.
· You should be sincere andcalm while judgments at every time this shows your personality. Yourpersonality to handle situations plays a major role in near future if you willqualify for written exam.
· In place of trying to solvequestion completely, try to eliminate the options to derive the solution, wheretime gets saved.
CDS Exam Tips Crack UPSC CDS NDA/CDSE PREPRATION
I’m Deepak Tomar. I have completed my M.Tech in Computer Science and now i am working as a Govt. Employee in UP Police, I Love to help others and making friends, you can connect to me on facebook for any help- I will be happy to help you .