WAT Test in SSB: Tips to write negative words in SSB
NEGATIVE WORDS IN SSB: TIPS AND EXAMPLESHello aspirants i am back with a new post about WAT Test in SSB, In this post i will be explaining some tips related to handling negative words in WAT (explained in some books), In WAT test of ssb you will be asked many negative words to check you psychology level and you have to answer them smartly and positively again before starting this post i will say practice more and more words to increase your speed and psychology level.
When your reaction to a negative word is positive, it will be easy for you to make a sentence from the word. The tip is to form a positive idea from a negative word shown in the slide.
For example- Defeat: – Now when we hear defeat, an image of failure comes to our mind. It is natural but a little practice will help you to change the image out of your mind. Please read out method to write sentences on negative words HERE
How to write sentence on Negative words in WAT SSB:
- Don’t always try to write a positive thing, some things can be written in negative way but still be good. Like for Unemployment, You can write ‘It is the biggest problem of India.
- You can change the form of the word, like you can make poor as poverty so use this to your advantage.
- Write short and snappy responses, do not write big sentences.
- If you are not able to think of anything then simply write your reaction with the positive of that negative word.
- It is not always necessary to write a full sentence, you can sometimes just write your reaction.
- Do not spend much time in thinking.
- Try not to think about the previous word while moving on to the next word.
- You can write how you can remove that particular negative thing by some positive thing, like ‘Nervousness can be overcome by preparations’
- Be very calm and positive throughout the whole procedure.
- Think randomly of negative words and try thinking of responses as soon as possible.
- Do not mug up sentences in advance.
Here is a list of 100 such negative words which you may face in your SSB:
Make Sentences on these words and send it to me OR you can comment below i will check and provide the feedback. More practice will produce good results.
PRO WAT Words WAT Practice Sets
I’m Deepak Tomar. I have completed my M.Tech in Computer Science and now i am working as a Govt. Employee in UP Police, I Love to help others and making friends, you can connect to me on facebook for any help- I will be happy to help you .